Directly descended from the rifles developed by LWRCI™ to meet the requirements for the U.S. Army Individual Carbine program, the IC-Enhanced is built for high performance.
Constructed using the highest quality materials, built on our patented self-regulating short-stroke gas piston system, machined from materials that belong to the super alloy family of steel alloys most often used in aerospace, LWRCI™ raises the bar on reliability and ease of maintenance- delivering the highest level of performance.
The IC-Enhanced with one-piece Monoforge™ upper design includes an integrated rail-base that is stronger and lighter. The 9” user configurable rail system with individual rail sections allow the shooter to place accessory rails where they are needed while maintaining its low profile ergonomic fit and function.
Dual Control fully ambidextrous lower receiver includes bolt catch and release, magazine release and fire control access from both sides of the IC-Enhanced Rifle. LWRCI™ Enhanced Fire Control Group comes standard. Our investment castings are x-rayed for imperfections and nickel-boron coated for a smooth crisp trigger pull with positive reset.
The IC-Enhanced comes with a two-position gas block with normal and suppressed settings. Gas block is easily accessible enabling the user to pre-restrict the gas flow to the piston system, allowing the rifle to run smoothly and compensate for the added back pressure from running a suppressor. The IC-Enhanced includes a Picatinny rail at the 12 o’clock position, a bayonet lug, and is compatible with accessories like the M320 grenade launcher and the M26 shotgun. Gas-piston system can be accessed quickly by loosening two thumb screws.
Our IC-Enhanced uses LWRCI™ manufactured- NiCorr treated cold Hammer Forged spiral fluted barrel that is 20% lighter than unfluted barrels of the same diameter. The increased surface area reduces heat – speeds up cooling. Nickel-boron coated bolt carrier delivers unparalleled wear resistance, corrosion resistance and permanent lubricity.
The LWRCI™ IC-Enhanced comes complete with, LWRCI™ Skirmish Back Up Iron Sights, Ambidextrous Charging Handle, Magpul® MOE+ Grip and LWRCI™ High Efficiency 4-Prong Flash Hider.
IC-Enhanced- the Individual Carbine – impressively improved- showing that, at times, evolution can be accelerated.
- LWRCI™ ADJUSTABLE COMPACT STOCK
- LWRCI™ HIGH EFFICIENCY FLASH HIDER
- LWRCI™ SKIRMISH™ BACK UP IRON SIGHTS
- LWRCI™ ENHANCED FIRE CONTROL GROUP
- LWRCI™ AMBIDEXTROUS SLING MOUNT
- LWRCI™ 9” USER-CONFIGURABLE RAIL SYSTEM
- LWRCI™ AMBIDEXTROUS CHARGING HANDLE
- FULLY AMBIDEXTROUS LOWER RECEIVER
- LWRCI™ SPIRAL FLUTED NICORR TREATED BARREL
- ADJUSTABLE 2-POSITION GAS BLOCK
- MAGPUL® MOE+® GRIP
- COMES WITH PICITANY RAIL SECTIONS FOR ATTACHMENTS
- CALIBER 5.56 NATO 5.56 NATO
- BARREL 14.7" 16.1" (37.3cm) (40.9cm)
- WEIGHT 7.1 lbs 7.3 lbs (3.22kg) (3.31kg)
- LENGTH 32-35.25" 32-35.25” (81.3-89.5cm) (81.3-89.5cm)
- MUZZLE THREADS 1/2x28 1/2x2
- RIFLING 1:7” RH 1:7” RH
Step Up Attributes
- IC Enhanced features a Dual control fully ambidextrous lower receiver includes bolt catch and release, magazine release and fire control. Easy access from both sides of the rifle
- LWRCI™ manufactured barrel is precisely torqued in our factory to a consistent torque setting, cold hammer forged-Nicorr treated with a 1:7 twist stabilizes a wide range of bullet types
- All LWRCI™ forgings are coined: the material is struck twice in the die for precise dimensional accuracy and a superior surface finish
- Magpul® MOE+® Grip combines reinforced polymer body construction with comfortable wrap-around rubber overmolding for maximum weapon control in adverse environments
- LWRCI™ applies its own Cerakote: ceramic-based thermoset epoxy finish in 3 color selections
Patriot BrownOD GreenFlat Dark EarthBlack Anodized
WARNING: Observe safe firearm handling practices at all times. Failure to do so may result in serious bodily injury or death. LWRC International shall not be responsible for injury, death, or property damage resulting from faulty installation, misues, illegal use, or modification of this product.
EXPORT NOTICE: This product and/or its components is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations(ITAR, 22 CFR Parts 120-130) and export is strictly prohibited without authorization or a license issued by the U.S. Department of State's Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. Additionally, any documents or engineering drawings, prints, etc. that can be viewed, downloaded, or printed from our Web site may contain technical data which may not be exported outside of the United States, or released or disclosed to non-US persons (i.e. persons who are not US Citizens or lawful permanent residents) inside of the United States, without prior written authorization by the relevant US Government agency. Violations of these export laws are subject to severe penalties.