The LWRCI™ IC-E | Individual Carbine IC Enhanced Upper Receiver is constructed using the highest quality materials. Built on our patented self-regulating short-stroke gas piston system, machined from materials that belong to the superalloy family of steel alloys most often used in aerospace, LWRCI raises the bar on reliability and ease of maintenance- delivering the highest level of performance.
IC-E Uppers with LWRCI Monoforge™ design includes an integrated rail-base that is stronger and lighter. The 9” user configurable rail system with individual rail sections allow the shooter to place accessory rails where they are needed while maintaining its low profile ergonomic fit and function.
The IC-E Upper is manufactured with a two-position gas block with normal and suppressed settings. Gas block is easily accessible enabling the user to pre-restrict the gas flow to the piston system, allowing the rifle to run smoothly and compensate for the added back pressure from running a suppressor. The IC-E Upper includes a Picitinny rail at the 12 o’clock position, a bayonet lug, and is compatible with accessories like the M320 grenade launcher and the M26 shotgun. Gas-piston system can be accessed quickly by loosening two thumb screws.
Our IC Enhanced Upper uses LWRCI™ manufactured- NiCorr treated cold Hammer Forged spiral fluted barrel that is 20% lighter than unfluted barrels of the same diameter. The increased surface area reduces heat – speeds up cooling. Nickel-boron coated bolt carrier dellivers unparalleled wear resistance, corrosion resistance and permanent lubricity.
The LWRCI IC-E Uppers also include LWRCI Skirmish™ Back Up Iron Sights, LWRCI™ Ambidextrous Charging Handle and LWRCI™ High Efficiency Flash Hider. For the 14.7” Model- LWRCI™ High Efficiency Flash Hiders are PERMANENTLY ATTACHED.
- CALIBER: 5.56 NATO
- BARREL: 14.7" (37.3cm) | 16.1" (40.9cm)
- WEIGHT: 4.8 lbs (2.17 kg)
- MUZZLE THREADS: 1/2 X 28 TPI
- RIFLING: 1/7" RH
Step Up Attributes
- LWRCI™ manufactured barrel is cold hammer forged-Nicorr treated with a 1:7 twist stabilizes a wide range of bullet types
- All LWRCI™ forgings are coined: the material is struck twice in the die for precise dimensional accuracy and a superior surface finish
- LWRCI™ applies its own Cerakote: ceramic-based thermoset epoxy finish in 3 color selections
Patriot BrownOD GreenFlat Dark EarthBlack Anodized
- Monoforge™ design with integreated rail base
- LWRCI Nicorr Treated Cold-Hammer Forged Spiral Fluted Barrel
- 9” User Configurable rail system
- Patented LWRCI Short Stroke Gas Piston System
- Two Position Gas Block with normal and suppressed settings
- LWRCI Skirmish BUIS | Back Up Iron Sights
- Nickel-Boron coated bolt carrier
BANNED STATES ship with Surefire Muzzle Break for an additional $100.00
In purchase of this item, it is to be recognized that all local, state and federal laws are in compliance with all regulatory requirements. It is the buyer’s responsibility to make sure all requirements are met by the NFA prior to purchasing an upper with a barrel of less than 16” in length.
This Product will not ship to NY