The LWRCI™ SIX8™ SPR | Special Purpose Rifle Upper Receiver is constructed using the highest quality materials. Built on our patented self-regulating short-stroke gas piston system, machined from materials that belong to the superalloy family of steel alloys most often used in aerospace, LWRCI™ raises the bar on reliability and ease of maintenance- delivering the highest level of performance.
SIX8™ SPR Uppers with LWRCI Monoforge™ design includes an integrated rail-base that is stronger and lighter. The 12” user configurable rail system with individual rail sections allow the shooter to place accessory rails where they are needed while maintaining its low profile ergonomic fit and function.
Our SIX8™ SPR Uppers proprietary design has been optimized for the 6.8 SPC II cartridge. The one-piece LWRCI™ Advanced Combat Bolt in 6.8 features a fully supported bolt face, dual extractor springs, the ‘Claw’ extractor provides 20% more purchase on the case rim for positive extraction every time, a bolt face groove rto collect dirt and brass shaving, and a Nickel Boron coating for wear resistance and permanent lubricity.
Our SIX8™ SPR Upper uses LWRCI™ manufactured- NiCorr treated cold Hammer Forged spiral fluted barrel that are 20% lighter than unfluted barrels of the same diameter. The increased surface area reduces heat – speeds up cooling. Nickel-boron coated bolt carrier delivers unparalleled wear resistance, corrosion resistance and permanent lubricity.
The LWRCI™ Gas-piston system can be accessed quickly by loosening two thumb screws and removing the top rail section. SIX8™ SPR Uppers also include an LWRCI™ High Efficiency 4 Prong Flash Hider.For the 14.7” Models- LWRCI™ High Efficiency Flash Hiders are PERMANENTLY ATTACHED.
- Caliber: 6.8 SPC II
- Barrel Length: 14.7” | 37.3 cm 16.1 | 40.9cm
- Weight: 5.0 lbs (2.2 kg)
- Muzzle Threads: 5/8 X 24 TPI
- Rifling:Rifling: 1/10”RH
- LWRCI™ manufactured barrel is precisely torqued in our factory to a consistent torque setting, cold hammer forged- Nicorr treated with a 1:10 RH twist stabilizes a wide range of bullet types
- All LWRCI™ forgings are coined: the material is struck twice in the die for precise dimensional accuracy and a superior surface finish
- LWRCI™ applies its own Cerakote: ceramic-based thermoset epoxy finish in 3 color selections
Patriot BrownOD GreenFlat Dark EarthBlack Anodized
- Proprietary LWRCI™ 6.8 SPC Upper design with integrated rail base
- LWRCI™ Nicorr Treated Cold-Hammer Forged Spiral Fluted Barrel
- LWRCI™ Full Length Picatinny Top Rail
- 12” User Configurable rail system
- Patented LWRCI™ Short Stroke Gas Piston System
- ACB- Advanced Combat Bolt in 6.8- Nickel-Boron coated bolt carrier
- LWRCI™ High Efficiency Flash Hider
BANNED STATES ship with Surefire Muzzle Break for an additional $100.00
In purchase of this item, it is to be recognized that all local, state and federal laws are in compliance with all regulatory requirements. It is the buyer’s responsibility to make sure all requirements are met by the NFA prior to purchasing an upper with a barrel of less than 16” in length.
This Product will not ship to NY