Directly descended from the rifles developed by LWRCI™ to meet the requirements for the U.S. Army Individual Carbine program, the IC-A2 SBR is built for high performance.
Based on our tried and true carbine design, the IC-A2 SBR is a solid performing carbine suited equally well for duty or recreational use. The IC-A2 SBR is built on the LWRCI Monoforge™ upper receiver with integrated rail-base that is stronger and lighter. The 9" Quad Rail system allows shooters to mount any accessories needed.
Like all IC models, the IC-A2 SBR is constructed using the highest quality materials, built on our patented self-regulating short-stroke gas piston system, machined from materials that belong to the super alloy family of steel alloys most often used in aerospace, LWRCI™ raises the bar on reliability and ease of maintenance- delivering the highest level of performance. The gas-piston system can be accessed quickly by loosening two thumb screws.
Dual Control fully ambidextrous lower receiver includes bolt catch and release, magazine release and fire control access from both sides of the IC-A2 SBR. LWRCI™ Enhanced Fire Control Group comes standard. Our investment castings are x-rayed for imperfections and nickel-boron coated for a smooth crisp trigger pull with positive reset.
Our IC-A2 SBR uses LWRCI™ manufactured- NiCorr treated cold Hammer Forged 10.5" barrel. The LWRCI™ Nickel-boron coated bolt carrier delivers unparalleled wear resistance, corrosion resistance and permanent lubricity.
The LWRCI™ IC-A2 SBR comes complete with, LWRCI Skirmish™ Back Up Iron Sights, Ambidextrous Charging Handle, LWRCI™ Adjustable Compact Stock, Magpul® MOE+ Grip and LWRCI™ A2 Birdcage Flash Hider.
IC-A2 SBR- the Individual Carbine – impressively improved- showing that, at times, evolution can be accelerated.
- CALIBER: 5.56 NATO
- BARREL: 1 0 . 5 " / 2 6 . 7cm
- WEIGHT: 6.5 lbs/2.9kg
- LENGTH: 28"-31.25"
- MUZZLE THREADS: 1/2 x 28 TPI
- RIFLING: 1:7” RH
- -- Nickel-boron coated bolt carrier for unparalleled wear resistance, corrosion resistance, and permanent lubricity
- LWRCI™ manufactured barrel is precisely torqued in our factory to a consistent torque setting, cold hammer forged- Nicorr treated with a 1:7 twist stabilizes a wide range of bullet types
- All LWRCI™ forgings are coined: the material is struck twice in the die for precise dimensional accuracy and a superior surface finish
- Magpul® MOE+® Grip combines reinforced polymer body construction with comfortable wrap-around rubber overmolding for maximum weapon control in adverse environments
- LWRCI™ applies its own Cerakote: ceramic-based thermoset epoxy finish in 3 color selections
Patriot BrownOD GreenFlat Dark EarthBlack Anodized
WARNING: Observe safe firearm handling practices at all times. Failure to do so may result in serious bodily injury or death. LWRC International shall not be responsible for injury, death, or property damage resulting from faulty installation, misues, illegal use, or modification of this product.
EXPORT NOTICE: This product and/or its components is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations(ITAR, 22 CFR Parts 120-130) and export is strictly prohibited without authorization or a license issued by the U.S. Department of State's Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. Additionally, any documents or engineering drawings, prints, etc. that can be viewed, downloaded, or printed from our Web site may contain technical data which may not be exported outside of the United States, or released or disclosed to non-US persons (i.e. persons who are not US Citizens or lawful permanent residents) inside of the United States, without prior written authorization by the relevant US Government agency. Violations of these export laws are subject to severe penalties.