Engineered to exceed, the innovative LWRCI™ R.E.P.R. | Rapid Engagement Precision Rifle is a full-spectrum weapon system designed to put devastating 7.62mm NATO rounds on target in a variety of real world applications. From long range to standard carry, the R.E.P.R. is the fully equipped, highly versatile, ready to shoot rifle of choice.
The heart of the R.E.P.R. Spiral Fluted Barrel is our revolutionary gas piston system. Constructed using the highest quality materials, built on our patented self-regulating short-stroke gas piston system, machined from materials that belong to the super alloy family of steel alloys most often used in aerospace, LWRCI™ raises the bar on reliability and ease of maintenance- delivering the highest level of performance.
The R.E.P.R. Spiral Fluted Barrel upper and lower receivers are fully machined from billet 7075 aluminum, resulting in a superior fit and finish. Its 12.5” Modular Rail System allows quick, tool-less access to the piston system via a removable top rail- that delivers 100% return to zero when reinstalled.
The R.E.P.R. Sprial Fluted Barrel comes with a two-position gas block with normal and suppressed settings. Gas block is easily accessible enabling the user to pre-restrict the gas flow to the piston system, allowing the rifle to run smoothly and compensate for the added back pressure from running a suppressor. Gas-piston system can be accessed quickly by loosening two thumb screws.
An innovative side-mounted, non-reciprocating charging handle design allows shooters to keep eyes on target during reloads. The covered slot design prevents gas blowback to the face when firing suppressed.
Our R.E.P.R. Spiral Fluted Barrel uses LWRCI™ manufactured- NiCorr treated cold Hammer Forged Heavy barrel that is precisely torqued in our factory. Nickel-boron coated bolt carrier delivers unparalleled wear resistance, corrosion resistance and permanent lubricity.
The LWRCI™ R.E.P.R. Spiral Fluted Barrel is available in 16” and 20” configurations and includes custom gun extras like: Geissele SSA 2 stage trigger, LWRCI™ Skirmish Back Up Iron Sights, Magpul® MOE+ Grip, B5 Systems Sopmod Stock (16” Models), Magpul® PRS Precision Rifle/Sniper Stock (20” Models), LWRCI™ A2 Birdcage Flash Hider.
R.E.P.R. delivers real-world performance that is never underpowered and always accurate.
- Caliber: 7.62 NATO
- Barrel Length: 16” (40.9cm) | 20” (50.8cm)
- Weight: 9.0 lbs (4.08kg) | 11.25 lbs (5.10kg)
- Muzzle Threads: 5/8 X 24 TPI
- Rifling: 1/10”RH
- Nickel-boron coated bolt carrier for unparalleled wear resistance, corrosion resistance, and permanent lubricity
- NiCorr treated LWRCI™ Barrel is precisely torqued in our factory to a consistent torque setting. Cold hammer forged 1:10 twist stabilizes a wide range of bullet types
- R.E.P.R.TM upper and lower receivers machined from billet aluminum delivering rugged durability and lighter weight
- LWRCI™ applies its own Cerakote: ceramic-based thermoset epoxy finish in 3 color selections
Patriot BrownOD GreenFlat Dark EarthBlack Anodized
- Upper Receiver machined from 7075 Aluminum Billet
- LWRCI™ Nicorr Treated Cold-Hammer Forged Heavy Barrel
- 12.5” Modular Rail System
- LWRCI A2 Birdcage Flash Hider
- LWRCI Side Mounted Non-reciprocating charging handle
- Patented LWRCI™ Short Stroke Gas Piston System
- Two Position Gas Block with normal and suppressed settings
- LWRCI™ Skirmish BUIS | Back Up Iron Sights
- Nickel-Boron coated bolt carrier
WARNING: Observe safe firearm handling practices at all times. Failure to do so may result in serious bodily injury or death. LWRC International shall not be responsible for injury, death, or property damage resulting from faulty installation, misues, illegal use, or modification of this product.
EXPORT NOTICE: This product and/or its components is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations(ITAR, 22 CFR Parts 120-130) and export is strictly prohibited without authorization or a license issued by the U.S. Department of State's Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. Additionally, any documents or engineering drawings, prints, etc. that can be viewed, downloaded, or printed from our Web site may contain technical data which may not be exported outside of the United States, or released or disclosed to non-US persons (i.e. persons who are not US Citizens or lawful permanent residents) inside of the United States, without prior written authorization by the relevant US Government agency. Violations of these export laws are subject to severe penalties.