The LWRCI IC- A2 | Individual Carbine A2 Upper Receiver is constructed using the highest quality materials. Built on our patented self-regulating short-stroke gas piston system, machined from materials that belong to the super alloy family of steel alloys most often used in aerospace, LWRCI raises the bar on reliability and ease of maintenance- delivering the highest level of performance.
IC-A2 Uppers with LWRCI Monoforge™ design includes an integrated rail-base that is stronger and lighter. The 9” Quad Rail System with LWRCI RailSkins™ enhance shooting performance and safety in any application or situation.
Our IC A2 Upper uses LWRCI manufactured- NiCorr treated cold Hammer Forged standard heavy barrel. Nickel-boron coated bolt carrier delivers unparalleled wear resistance, corrosion resistance and permanent lubricity.
The LWRCI IC-A2 Uppers include an LWRCI A2 Birdcage Flash Hider.
For the 14.7” Model- LWRCI A2 Birdcage Flash Hiders are PERMANENTLY ATTACHED.
- CALIBER: 5.56 NATO
- BARREL: 14.7" (37.3cm) | 16.1" (40.9cm)
- WEIGHT: 7.3 lbs (3.31.kg)
- MUZZLE THREADS: 1/2 X 28 TPI
- RIFLING: 1/7" RH
- LWRCI™ manufactured barrel is precisely torqued in our factory to a consistent torque setting, cold hammer forged- Nicorr treated with a 1:7 twist stabilizes a wide range of bullet types
- All LWRCI™ forgings are coined: the material is struck twice in the die for precise dimensional accuracy and a superior surface finish
- LWRCI™ applies its own Cerakote: ceramic-based thermoset epoxy finish in 3 color selections
Patriot BrownOD GreenFlat Dark EarthBlack Anodized
- Monoforge™ design with integrated rail base
- LWRCI Nicorr Treated Cold-Hammer Forged Spiral Fluted Barrel
- 9” User Configurable rail system
- LWRCI RailSkins™ Rail Covers
- Patented LWRCI Short Stroke Gas Piston System
- Nickel-Boron coated bolt carrier
BANNED STATES ship with Surefire Muzzle Break for an additional $100.00
In purchase of this item, it is to be recognized that all local, state and federal laws are in compliance with all regulatory requirements. It is the buyer’s responsibility to make sure all requirements are met by the NFA prior to purchasing an upper with a barrel of less than 16” in length.
This Product will not ship to NY